Important Dates & Deadlines
- April 25 – Deadline to submit Resolutions, Rules Changes, or Platform Changes to be considered at the Maui County Convention.
- April 26 – Deadline to Submit State Central Committee Maui County At-Large candidate nomination form.
- May 7 – Maui County Convention
- April 28 – Registration for Hawaii County Convention Closes.
- April 30 – Hawaii County Convention
- April 28 – Deadline for State Party Chair to appoint all State Convention Committee Chairs and members.
- May 8 – Deadline for filing nomination papers to run for the State Central Committee (except County Reps) to be elected at the State Convention.
- May 10 – Submission deadline for proposed amendments to Democratic Party of Hawaii Constitution and Bylaws, Platform, and Resolutions.
- May 13 – Deadline for District Councils to organize unorganized precincts by appointing officers and/or State Convention Delegates.
- May 14 – Final Convention Committee Meetings.
- May 21 – Deadline for State Party Chair to fill vacancies on State Convention committees.
- May 26 – All proposed Platform changes, Party Constitution and Bylaws amendments, proposed Resolutions, and Affirmative Action Plan, a list of all candidates the respective positions they seek, as well as a list of all Convention Committee members will be made available to all Delegates.
- May 28 – Opening and first day of the Democratic Party of Hawaii State Convention.